Project Design – Technical Advice & Consultation
- Preliminary design consultation to maximize cost savings
- Product sourcing
- Suitable material selection for building application
- Structural, fire, seismic, acoustic, architectural and environmental
- Interpretation of the building code.
- Inform you of what structural and aesthetic wood products are available in your region
- Technical literature and case studies on specific construction projects
- Environmental Product Declarations and Life cycle analysis of common wood products
- Available manuals and design tools
- Seasonal project showcase of a construction project in the Wood Design and Building magazine that
has a circulation of over 38,000 copies in North America. This is an opportunity for North American wide
- Annual case study of an Atlantic building project to promote wood use and encourage the design
community to use wood in various construction projects.
*If you have any projects that you would like to submit for publishing evaluation contact us below:
- Wood Design Awards – Would you like to be crowned as a wood champion? Submit your project nominations on our website for the annual Atlantic WoodWORKS! Wood Design Awards. There is no fee to nominate a project and nominees receive a complimentary invitation to the awards ceremony. Winners will receive a commemorative trophy and extensive media exposure; and will have their project appear in a multi-page profile in our annual hard-cover coffee table book Celebrating Excellence in Wood Structures
– North American Wood Design Award Winners.
Free Professional Development/Liaison
- Continuing education credits for Engineers, Architects, Officials and Contractors
- Wood Design Seminars
- Lunch and Learns
- We have the ability to arrange full scale testing of new products and building systems.
- Do not re-invent the wheel. We can connect you with people who have designed and constructed similar
projects, to prevent you from making the same mistakes.